Yes, you will almost certainly need to use some kind of conductive, water-based liquid, gel, serum, sheet mask or bio-cellulose mask in order to conduct the electrical microcurrents into your skin. And this is an opportunity to boost your overall results.
But let’s back up a bit to address the basics.
Some people use smart or mineral water. This works fine, but it must have enough electrolytes, or mineral content in it for the electrical current to be conducted into your skin. NOTE: Distilled water will not work.
Since a conductive gel is needed to ‘conduct’ the electrical current into your skin, you can massively boost your facial lifting up a notch by getting sophisticated with your conduction medium.
Use any of these powerful conduction mediums and leave them on after you’re finished:
- Sculplla Promoter High Performance Collagen Gel with 4 EGFs
- Serums with Active Ingredients
- Over Dr. esthe' Rejuvenating Ampoule
- Over Photozyme GFS Night Plus Serum
- 2:1 Part mixture of NeoGenesis Glide Gel & Expürtise Effective Anti-Aging Rich Moisturizer
- Over a Serum-Saturated Sheet Mask
- Thru a Bel Mondo Bio-Cellulose Sheet Mask
By using a specialty gel mask, water-based mask or active serum when you are using your microcurrent lifting, you effectively double, even triple the effectiveness of your product while adding energy to your skin and firming your face. Win-Win!