This Deeply Hydrating Mask Isn't Just for Sensitive Skin.
Dr. Esthe Sensitive Mask is a gentle, SUPER HYDRATING lightweight mask which is HIGHLY EFFECTIVE as a moisture drenching mask treatment for ALL skins.
Safe for Acne, this sheet mask is unique in that it holds a extra-large amount of essence to help skin be completely hydrated as fast and as deeply as possible. You'll have tons of extra liquid in the packet so don't throw it out! Use it with your ClareBlend Mini Microcurrent or TimeMaster Pro Ultrasound device, seal it up and use it for multiple days running, add it to your moisturizer, or brush it on your skin as an essence in your next skincare routine.
It's Fantastically Hydrating for all skins!
A key Ingredients:
Moringa Seed Extract has a strong purifying action to dissolve external pollutants creating a clean surface for the skin to absorb as much calming and moisturizing ingredients effectively, making skin healthier, soft and deeply hydrated. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (soothes skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory), Fraxinus Rhynchophylla Extract (hydrating antioxidant)Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (contains Vitamins A and C, Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Chlorophyll. Also an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory), add in Sodium Hyaluronate which is a rich, natural moisturizing factor and say bye-bye to dehydrated dry or irritated skin.
These ingredients quickly soothes sensitive, irritated skin with a very calming natural light scent. Will not leave skin feeling smothered as this is an essence.
AFTER EXERCISE TIP: Use this mask after a visit to the gym or outdoor summer activities to gently remove grime and oil on your skin from sweaty activities. If you are oily but also have dry flaky skin, oil is likely clogging up your pores. Cleanse first and then apply mask to restore and deeply hydrate your skin with soothe ingredients.
How to Use:
- Open the mask envelope from the wide end of the envelope. Be careful as you remove it, it's full of product so it will be wet and dripping. This is best handled over a sink.
- The mask is folded inside the package. Pulling it out, carefully unfold the piece that is tucked inside the folded area first.
- Continue to gently unfold the mask to expose the shape of the mask so you can see the cut outs for the eyes, nose and your lips.
- With your face looking down (to avoid getting product in your eyes), first apply to your forehead area to make it adhere, smoothing it up on your forehead enough to allow the eye cut outs to fit around your eyes. Gently place the mask over the eye area, smoothing the mask around your upper face with your fingers.
- Now looking up, gentle place the mask over the remaining areas of your face.
- Keep a dry, soft wash cloth handy for any drips. If product drips into eyes, no worries. Just wipe eye with dry cloth to capture excess product.
- Gently pat the mask until it is sealed on your entire face.
- Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes. Longer if fine.
- Optionally: Use your ClareBlend Mini or other Microcurrent device over your mask, moving the probes smoothing and carefully so as not to shift the mask around.
- Alternatively: Use your TimeMaster Pro (TMP) or other ultrasound device over this mask, too. Use the same care to not move it around.
- For an extra boost, using a fan brush scoop product inside the envelope and smooth over neck and décolleté. Allow it to soak in for extra treatment area.
- Remove mask sheet and follow with your normal skincare regimen.
Water, methylpropanediol, glycerin, glycereth-26, dipropylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fraxinus rhynchophylla extract, ocimum basilicum (basil) flower/leaf/stem extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogenated lecithin, betaine, carbomer, tromethamine, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, disodium edta, maltodextrin, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, fragrance, 1,2-hexanediol, hydroxyacetophenone
This is absolutely the best hydrating mask I have ever found. Worth every dime!