Relief Bio Powder: Our Hero Product for Sensitive, Dry, Immune-Challenged Skin!
- Is your skin easily irritated or reddened?
- Do you suffer from rosacea, eczema, or immune-challenged skin?
- Are you going through chemotherapy, radiation, or suffer from thyroid issues?
- Does everything you put on your skin make it sting?
If you know these challenges, the Hale & Hush line was developed for you.
This Gluten-Free rescue powder leaves your skin soothed, comfortable, and calmly receptive to more products for excellent sensitivity-correction results.
An expert blend of eight botanical extracts makes Relief Bio-Powder a powerful dermatologist-tested sensitive skin aid. With fast-acting abilities, it quickly rescues skin under attack from redness, irritation, and itchiness. Relief Bio-Powder also helps conceal redness and, when water is added to make a paste, becomes a soothing mask.
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation.
- Dual remedy provides reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation.
- Eight natural botanicals to calm skin and encourage recovery.
- Can be used dry, as a paste, or added with other Hale & Hush products.
Relief Bio Powder...
- Knocks out unsightly inflammation and redness and leaves skin feeling fresh
- Gently fortifies cells and supports barrier function
- Properly cleanses, revitalizes, and hydrates while guarding skin against environmental toxins
- Works great with other products or Hale & Hush's own line.
Glycyrrhetinic Acid: An acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial effects, and role as a natural brightener (tyrosinase inhibitor).
Boswellia Serrata Extract (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart): Used in Ayurvedic medicine, this extract has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba): This extract contains Salicin, which is an inflammatory/analgesic compound chemically similar to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
Totarol: A powerful antimicrobial extract sustainably harvested from the bark of the New Zealand Totara Tree.
How to Use:
Cleanse the skin daily by applying Quiet Wash in gentle circular motions as often as desired. Rinse well and gently pat skin dry. Follow with your toner, your serum such as Hale and Hush Soothe Essence Serum, Vital Lipid Lotion, and your sunscreen. Hale and Hush Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or TIZO Mineral Sunscreen
The Most Sensitive skins can start with the Classic Four:
- Quiet Wash
- Soothe Essence Serum
- Bio Relief Powder (Our Hero Product which can be added to everything!)
- Vital Lipid Lotion or Hush Hydrate Gel (Acne Safe)
Many clients notice an immediate reduction in redness and irritation just from gently dusting this amazing rescuing powder directly on your skin. Extra sensitive skins can mix a tiny shake of Bio Relief Powder into Quiet Wash for even more quieting calm. Sensitive, irritated, and red skin types can mix in a few drops of Hale & Hush Soothe Essence Serum + Relief Bio Powder into any Hale & Hush product for more calming hydration.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Beta-Glucan (D), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calamine, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Ursolic Acid, Allantoin, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Totarol