Great for LED and microcurrent!
SRS MoistureGlyde MC/LED 72H is a unique, highly conductive treatment gel recommended for professional use to get more out of your skin treatments. This blend of powerful humectants and moisturizers is contained in a non-drying base and was formulated to improve the glide of dermatological instrumentation and increase surface conductivity.
Boosting the efficacy of LED and Microcurrent treatments will noticeably improve the moisture content and barrier properties of dry, sensitive skin, improving skin comfort and condition while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits and Features
- Hydrates skin for up to 72 hours to repair skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the health and integrity of the extra-cellular matrix, providing improved firmness, elasticity and visibly smoother skin
- Tested by dermatologists and estheticians: Proven clinically safe on even the most sensitive skin
- Contains a synergistic complex of Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate, four (4) natural moisturizing sugars (saccharides from vegetal origins) and six (6) humectants/physio-moisturizers
- Exhibits excellent lubricity and glide for improved product application via dermatologic devices (ie. LED or Microcurrent)
This specially formulated moisturizing gel contains 5% Hyaluronic Acid (a potent humectant known as the most effective and bioavailable moisturizer) and a complex of natural moisturizing sugars and humectants/super-conditioning agents that hydrate skin boosting its intrinsic moisture content.
Great when used as a moisturizing mask; can be applied chilled to soothe the skin or warmed to deliver a boost of moisture.
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Citric Acid, Fructose, Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Maltose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate