Clarifying Toner Pads use purifying active ingredients to relieve breakouts while improving the clarity and quality of the skin.
- Reduces congestion
- Lessens oil production
- Provides antibacterial-like properties
- Soothes cystic breakouts
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Oily and acneic skin
- This clarifying toner assists the cleanser in cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin; salicylic then dries the uplifted oil. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin.
Directions for Use
Apply to the face after cleansing.
Tips for Use
- For acneic skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads after cleansing 2 – 3 times per week, and adjust the frequency up or down based on the number of breakouts.
- For oily skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads daily to dissolve the excess oil. If a client’s skin feels dry and flaky, reduce usage to 2 – 3 times per week to keep receiving the benefits without too much drying effect.
- Do not remove the product; allow it to remain on the skin.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid (2%) penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Tea Tree Oil provides antiseptic-like properties to reduce the spread of infectious material that encourages acne. It naturally reduces oil production without stripping the skin of protective barriers that prevent future breakouts.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat. (Ethanol), Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid (2%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Aqua (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil