Choose from Jade or Amethyst
Gua sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. Gua sha is intended to address stagnant energy, called chi, in the body that practitioners believe may be responsible for inflammation.
- Natural crystal stone
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and collagen production
- Reduces puffiness, wrinkles, and dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Can be refrigerated to extend the coolness
How to Use
- Apply serum or oil of choice to your skin.
- Use the ZAQ Gua Sha tool to apply light pressure to the center of your forehead and scrape from the middle of your eyebrows to your hairline.
- From the middle of your forehead, scrape from the center out to your temples.
- Use the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone.
- On your cheek and under eye area, start on the sides of the nose and sweep the tool from the center to the perimeter of your face.
- Repeat the same motions on the mouth, chin, and jaw areas. Move the tool from the center to the outer parts of your face.
- Start on the top of your forehead and scrape down to your temples, down to the sides of your neck, and stop mid-collarbone.
Do about three strokes per section and scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage.