Ice Globe massage eliminates redness and calms skin after waxing, extractions, electrolysis, peels and microdermabrasion. The cold glass stimulate blood circulation and oxygenate skin to give a more firm and de-puffed appearance. This chilled massage offers an excellent treatment for sinus pain, puffy eyes, headaches or migraines. ZAQ Ice Globes stimulate nerves to exercise facial muscles, eliminate fine lines, tighten skin and help reduce large pores.
- Eliminates redness and calms after waxing, extractions and electrolysis.
- Stimulates blood circulation and oxygenates skin, excellent after various peel and microdermabrasion.
- Helps setting makeup.
- Excellent treatment for sinus, puffy eyes, headaches and migraines.
- Stimulates the nerves and exercises facial muscles.
- Helps to reduce large pores.
- Tightens skin and eliminates fine lines.
- Soothes skin after acne treatment.
- Provides a cool finishing touch at the end of each facial.
Apply a thick moisturizer, oil, or moisturizing mask that can glide these globes right over.
Use globes as needed with puffy eyes or any puffiness in the face. For puffiness, you only need to use them for 1 minute in the morning. You can also use these globes once a week for an anti-aging stimulating treatment.
Rest over inflamed pimple to help calm redness as needed.
How to Clean
Wash globes with anti-bacterial soap after use. Spray or wipe down with rubbing alcohol. Keep in the fridge, or in a bowl of ice before you use them to get the anti-inflammatory benefits.
Note that they are very fragile and can easily break, handle with care