The ZAQ Noor neck mask emits a selection of four therapeutic light colors from 57 LED bulbs. Exposing even the most sensitive facial skin to various wavelengths of light, helps improve many common skin concerns.
ZAQ Noor neck mask is made of flexible silicone for safe and comfortable use.
Red is effective at treating conditions on the top layers of the skin, including:
- Reducing acne inflammation and breakouts.
- Reduction of fine lines, sagging skin, sun damage, and wrinkles.
- It has been used to accelerate skin wound healing.
- Some doctors use it to reduce skin swelling and inflammation.
Yellow is commonly used to help promote healing of eczema, sunburn, psoriasis, rosacea, and to reduce overall redness.
Blue light has many physical and mental health benefits. It is proven to have antibacterial properties, and overall cleanses the skin. On an emotional level, blue light has been used to treat addiction and depression.
It alleviates inflammation, increases cell regeneration, and has a balancing and calming effect on the skin.
- Users find improvements in the following areas:
- Blood circulation
- Slowed skin aging, wrinkle and fine line formation
- Natural oil production that may lead to acne
- Noticeable collagen growth
- Tightening the skin.
- Improved appearance of skin imperfections
LED light can also help promote:
- lymphatic drainage
- skin elasticity
LED light targets specific cells to help to improve many common skin concerns.
How to Get Started Guide
Attach the straps to the mask at either side. Adjust so that the mask is sitting on the skin but is not uncomfortable tight to wear.
Tip: It may be more comfortable for the straps to sit above the ears rather than below.
Hold the top on/off button down for 2 seconds and the M1 light will appear as well as the M (Manual) light. The initial LEDs that light up are the RED. By pressing the top button again the selection moves to blue, press again and then it moves to yellow and then finally purple.
Once you select your desired program you can stop pressing the power selection button and the treatment time will start after 5 seconds for a treatment time of 10 minutes. Simply relax.
You can press and hold the power/selection button for up to 3 seconds to turn the LED face mask off at any stage. For the first four weeks, as we recommend you use for less than the fixed 10-minute program, we would suggest you time your treatments to enable you to manually switch off
Once you have completed treatment remove the face mask and wipe it with a warm damp cloth to clean. Store safely.
Week 1 - Limit use to no more than 5 minutes at a time every 3 days.
Week 2 - Increase use to once every 2 days, no more than 5 minutes at a time.
Week 3 - Increase time to 10 minutes at a time. Limit use to every 2 days.
Week 4 - You can use it once every day (if needed), no more than 10 minutes at a time.
Use as per instructions to see visible results after 4-6 weeks.
After consistent use, skin will look noticeably brighter and smoother; fine lines and wrinkles are less visible
Do not use:
- if you are pregnant or planning on getting pregnant or breastfeeding.
- if you suffer from migraines that are brought on by light or any sensitivity to light
- if you suffer from any diseases that involve the retina of the eye, (such as diabetes)
- if you have a history of skin cancer
- if you are taking any medication that is known to cause photosensitivity.
- if you have taken Isotretinoin (Anti-Acne), also known as Accutane in the last 6 months.
Must wait five days after Botox or cosmetic fillers before starting a treatment schedule.
Clients with Epilepsy, Thyroid conditions, post-operative wounds, or those with a pacemaker should ALWAYS consult their physician before beginning LED light therapy treatment.
Temporary photosensitivity is a known side effect of many medications including many antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and other types of oral tablets such as St John’s Wort. We would advise that if you are on any sort of medication or taking any supplement or vitamin you contact your doctor before commencing any sort of light therapy.